I’ve shared our detailed 3 day itinerary HERE, but if you’re looking for the spark notes version – I’ve got you covered. Based on my experience, here’s 8 of my top recommendations for anyone visiting Amsterdam:
1. Cruise the Canals.
2. See the Gingerbread Houses on Damrak Avenue.
3. Wander around the Canal Belt and soak in the stunning architecture.
4. Visit the windmills in Zaanse Schans.
5. Check Out the Nine Streets.
6. Try rijsttafel.
7. Stop by Rudi’s at Albert Cuyp Market for stroopwafel.
8. Make reservations to dine at Moeders.
Is this everything to do in Amsterdam? Absolutely not. These are just some of my favorite things we did on our first visit that I would absolutely recommend!
Did I miss anything big? Share in the comments!
And don’t forget to check out my youtube channel – there’s some great videos from our trip.